E Natural Medium (38.1 Inch) Bamboo Flute Specifications
- E Natural Medium (Safed-3) Professional Bamboo Flute
- B key tone according to Western Music
- Tuned at A 440 Hz
- Made of the best quality and matured Assam Bamboo (Dolu)
- Length 15 Inch approximately and diameter 15 mm
- Natural Bamboo Colour (color may vary as bamboo is a natural material)
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for playing professional music, light music, and folk tune
- Accurate tuning and right calibrations for studio recording
- Transverse flute
- Minimum delivery charges
- Proper package to ensure safe shipment
- COD Available (T&C apply)
- E Natural Medium (Safed-3) Professional bamboo flute is approximately 15 inches (38.1 Cm) long and its diameter is 15 mm. This flute has a medium frequency and has sweet and pleasing tone.
- E Natural Medium Professional bamboo flute is 15 Inches long. Therefore, it is mostly chosen by beginners for learning light music. This flute is also suitable for playing professional light music and for studio recording
- It gives Keynote B when all holes are closed.
Interestingly, E Natural Medium is the most preferred and the most bought flute by players of all levels. Most classical gurus recommend E Natural Medium to children of age below 10 years.
Furthermore, we take maximal care while making any professional flute as we keep customers’ satisfaction in mind while making. Our customers can approach us for any kind of customization they need and we will do it for no extra cost.
Benefits to our Customers
Also, the following additional benefits are ensured for our customers:
- Low shipment cost (T&C Apply)
- Free customization
- Easy return/replacement
- Fast settlement of post-purchase issues
- Replacement on damage during shipping
- DPflutes offers
- COD available (T&C apply)
Sometimes, the color of flutes might slightly be different. The flute delivered to our customers might slightly vary from the product image shown on our website. Since bamboo is a natural material and may have color variations.
Besides this, there may be dark spots and scratch marks on the flute. Scratches and dark spots signify a matured bamboo.
To summarize, we always try to make flutes out of bamboos with perfect dimensions. However, this factor again has its limitations. We believe, our customers are matured enough and accept such negligible limitations. Our customers are our friends, therefore we maintain goodwill forever.
Click Here to know about our PREMIUM FLUTES
Har Sur Pakka…
Harish K. (verified owner) –
Very happy with the tonal quality. The only thing disappointed me was a big black patch on the flute. It is understandable that bamboo being a natural product there can be natural patches, but when you pay for the full price and you are eagerly waiting for your flute and you open the package which is not so good looking it’s disappointing. If this was sold under the sale that would have been appreciated. Anyways this is not a complain, but a suggestion. If there is a considerable issues with the looks, at-least inform the customers priorly or offer the discount from your side to make sure that customer is satisfied in all circumstances. All other DP flutes policies are much appreciated, all the best.
minisharmadinesh (store manager) –
Thank you for your suggestion sir. It is informed that sometimes we are not privileged enough to get bamboos devoid of patches. After all, a serious learner/player/artist should bother about obtaining a professional flute. Please let us know if the flute is sub-standard in termers of its attributes as a musical instrument.
Should there been any issues, please revert back to us. We will consider replacement/refund.