C Natural Medium (19 Inch) Bamboo Flute Specifications
- C Natural Medium (Safed-1) Professional Bamboo Flute
- G key tone according to Western Music
- Tuned at A 440 Hz
- Made of the best quality and matured Assam Bamboo (Dolu)
- Length 19 Inch approximately and diameter 19 mm
- Natural Bamboo Colour (color may vary as bamboo is a natural material)
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for playing professional music, light music, and folk tune
- Accurate tuning and right calibrations for studio recording
- Transverse flute for right-handed players
- Minimum delivery charges
- Proper package to ensure safe shipment
- C Natural Medium (Safed-1) North Indian Professional bamboo flute is approximately 19 inch (48.26 Cm) long and its diameter is 19 mm. This flute has a medium frequency. Additionally, this flute has a medium frequency and has a sweet and pleasing tone.
- C Natural Medium Professional bamboo flute is 19 Inches long. Therefore, it is mostly chosen by beginners for learning Indian Classical music. This flute is also suitable for playing professional light music. Besides, this flute is also used for light classical music, light music and for studio recording
- It gives Keynote G scale when all holes are closed.
Interestingly, C Natual Medium is the most preferred and the most bought flute by players of all levels. Most classical gurus recommend C Natural medium to a beginner of age below 10-12 years.
Furthermore, we take maximal care while making any professional flute as we keep customers’ satisfaction in mind while making. Our customers can approach us for any kind of customization they need and we will do it for no extra cost.
Also, the following additional benefits are ensured for our customers:
- Low shipment cost (T&C Apply)
- Free customization
- Easy return/replacement
- Fast settlement of post-purchase issues
- Replacement on damage during shipping
- Opportunity to be DPf Prime Customer
- Referral Offers
Sometimes, the color of flutes might slightly be different. The flute delivered to our customers might slightly vary from the product image shown on our website. Since bamboo is a natural material and may have color variations.
Besides this, there may be dark spots and scratch marks on the flute. Scratches and dark spots signify a matured bamboo.
To summarize, we always try to make flutes out of bamboos with perfect dimensions. However, this factor again has its limitations. We believe, our customers are matured enough and accept such negligible limitations. Our customers are our friends, therefore we maintain goodwill forever.
Click Here to know about our PREMIUM FLUTES
Har Sur Pakka…