- E Natural Bass (Safed-3) professional bamboo flute or Safed-3 Bansuri
- B key tone according to Western Music
- Tuned at A 440 Hz
- Made of the best quality and matured Assam bamboo (Dolu)
- Length 30 Inches (76.2 Cm) approximately and diameter 25 mm
- Natural Bamboo Color (Color may vary as bamboo is a natural material)
- Suitable for playing professional Indian classical music during classical concerts
- Accurate tuning and right calibrations for concert performance and studio recording
- Transverse flute for right-handed players
- Minimum delivery charges
- Properly packaged to ensure safe shipment
- The flute is approximately 30 inch (76.2 Cm) long and its diameter is 25 mm. This flute produces a low frequency that creates a good ambiance for listeners.
- Mostly, professional Indian classical artists prefer playing this flute. In almost all Indian Classical Music concerts, flutists play this flute. As this flute has a bold, but comparatively moderate pitched tone and maintains pitch between harsh high to deep low. Therefore it is considered a standard scale for playing Indian classical music.
- Also, Safed-3 bansuri is mostly suggested to the beginners of the middle age group for learning Indian Classical Music. This flute is also suitable for playing professional music and classical music.
- It gives Keynote B natural scale with all holes closed.
Furthermore, we take extra care while making any professional flute as we keep customers’ satisfaction in mind while making. Our customers can, therefore, approach us for any kind of customization they need and we will do it for no extra cost.
On purchase of this flute, the following additional benefits are ensured to our customers:
- Low shipment cost
- Free customization
- Easy return/replacement
- Prompt settlement of post-purchase issues
- Replacement on damage during shipping
- Many other DPflutes offers
Further, the color of flutes delivered to our customers might slightly vary from the sample image shown on our website. Usually, bamboo being a natural thing, has color variations.
Besides this, there may be some dark spots and scratch marks on the flute. Scratches and dark spots signify a matured bamboo.
DPflutes is acclaimed for delivering quality products and best customer relationships with our customers. Therefore, we once again resolve to keep the quality of flutes always high and the best possible relationship with our customers for a lifetime.
Popularityt of DPflutes
Many renowned artists like Shri Ashwin Srinivasan Ji, Shri Prakash Hegde Ji and Shri Tanmay Hrishi Das Ji have given their reviews of our flute and they have appreciated the following:
- Shri Ashwin Srinivasan Ji says that DPflutes has world-class finishing and he compares our tonal quality to his best flutes. One can watch the review video Here.
- Shri Prakash Hegde has also made a detailed review of our E Bass bansuri and appreciated its tuning, comfort level, and finishing in this video.
- Shri Tanmay Hrishi Das Ji, a well-known flutist from Tripura reviews our flute in this way.
- One of the most renowned flutists of Nepal, Shri Nagendra Bikram Rai ji plays our E bass here.
International Brand : E Natural Bass DPflutes
With the increasing demand of our flutes not only in India but across the border, DPflutes has become an international brand and first choice for many customers beyond our country. Due to our constant hard work and improvement, we have been able to keep the standard of our flutes at the top level. We endeavor to deliver our customers the best flutes and always try to meet their expectations.
To summarize, we always try to make flutes out of bamboos with perfect dimensions. However, this factor again has its limitations. Our customers are mature enough and accept this negligible limitation. DPflutes always endeavors to maintain goodwill with our customers.
Click Here what our customers say about this flute
Products Suggested :