Specifications of F Sharp Bass (Kali-3) Professional Bamboo Flute
- F Sharp Bass (Kali-3) professional bamboo flute or Kali-3 Bansuri
- C sharp key tone according to Western Music
- Tuned at A 440 Hz
- Made of the best quality and matured Assam bamboo (Dolu)
- Length 26.5Inches (67.4 Cm) approximately and diameter 23 mm
- Natural Bamboo Color (Color may vary as bamboo is a natural material)
- Suitable for playing professional music during classical concerts
- Accurate tuning and right calibrations for concert performance and studio recording
- Transverse flute for right-handed players
- Minimum delivery charges
- Properly packaged to ensure safe shipment
Description: E Natural Bass (Safed-3)
- F Shap Bass (Kali-3) Professional bamboo flute is approximately 26.5 inch (67.4 Cm) long and its diameter is 23 mm. This flute produces medium-low frequency that creates a good ambiance for listeners.
- This flute has a bold, but comparatively medium tone and maintains pitch between harsh high to deep low.
- Also, F sharp Bass Professional bamboo flute is suggested to the beginners of the middle age group for learning Indian Classical Music.
- It gives Keynote C Sharp scale when all holes closed.
Furthermore, we take extra care while making any professional flute as we keep customers’ satisfaction in mind while making. Our customers can, therefore, approach us for any kind of customization they need and we will do it for no extra cost.
Benefits to our Customers
On purchase of E Natural Bass(Safed-3) Indian Classical Bamboo flute, the following additional benefits are ensured to our customers:
- Low shipment cost
- Free customization
- Easy return/replacement
- Prompt settlement of post-purchase issues
- Replacement on damage during shipping
- Many other DPflutes offers
- COD available (T & C apply)
Further, the color of flutes delivered to our customers might slightly vary from the sample image shown on our website. Usually, bamboo being a natural thing, has color variations.
Besides this, there may be some dark spots and scratch marks on the flute. Scratches and dark spots signify a matured bamboo.
DPflutes is acclaimed for delivering quality products and best customer relationships with our customers. Therefore, we once again resolve to keep the quality of flutes always high and the best possible relationship with our customers for a lifetime.
To summarize, we always try to make flutes out of bamboos with perfect dimensions. However, this factor again has its limitations. Our customers are matured enough and accept this negligible limitation. DPflutes always endeavors to maintain goodwill with our customers.
Click Here what our customers say about E Natural Bass DPflute
There are no reviews yet.